Welcome To Aircraft Prices
"Never Pay Too Much"
Aircraft Prices, Fast Service, FAA Files Included,
Informed Buyers Never Pay Too Much,
Available For Certified Piston, Turboprops, Business Jets, and Helicopters
Valuation Report $250
Parent Company: AEROMAX, USA
Our certified aircraft appraisal expert has a 30-year track record delivering lender and IRS qualified aircraft appraisals to our clientele.
AEROMAX, USA has completed over 1500 successful transactions from Boeing Wide Bodies, Airbus Helicopters to Piper Cubs. Let us earn your business!
Our Clients Include:
We have also worked with high profile individuals, attorneys, banks, aircraft buyers and sellers. Our (USPAP) Appraisals are accepted by most governments and are IRS approved.
AEROMAX, USA is registered with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as aircraft broker #D005188.
AEROMAX, USA offers worldwide aircraft appraisals, fast service, and travel expenses at cost.
All AEROMAX, USA appraisals conform to the high ethical standards of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) standards.
Aircraft Valuation Report
Available for Certified Piston, Turboprops, Business Jets, and Helicopters
Single Engine Piston
Multi Engine Piston
Informed Buyers Never Pay Too Much
Our valuation is not a generic mid-time book value but is based on the actual condition of the subject aircraft.
Valuation Report $250
Available For Certified Piston, Turboprops, Business Jets, And Helicopters
- Aircraft retail, and wholesale prices.
- Aircraft’s NTSB and FAA recorded Damage History.
- Valuation report is based on the subject aircraft modifications, avionics, airframe/engine times, paint and interior condition, any hail, corrosion, logbook status, all items noted on the order form. The more information you provide, the better our analysis will be.
- You can also just send us the N# and a link to where the subject aircraft is advertised.
- Our valuation is not a generic mid-time book value but is based on the actual condition of the subject aircraft.
- Never settle for less than 100% of the aircraft’s FAA recorded history.
- Complete FAA Airworthiness files begin when the aircraft was new. This file lists all recorded major repairs, avionics upgrades, 337’s, airframe, and engine modifications.
- Complete FAA Registration files begin when the aircraft was new. This information tells you every previous owner and location of the aircraft.
- Certificate of Value signed by our Accredited Senior Appraiser with over twenty-five years of aircraft appraisal experience.
- Your valuation report and FAA files will be sent by pdf and will be invoiced from PayPal which can be paid with any credit or debit card.
- The report should be available within 24 hours however the FAA closes early on Friday.
- AEROMAX, USA offers bank and IRS approved (USPAP) Aircraft Appraisal Services.
AEROMAX, USA offers bank and IRS approved (USPAP) Aircraft Appraisal Services.
Our Valuation Report Can Save You Money!
The aircraft prices report is not an appraisal and does not meet USPAP standards.
This is a valuation and should not be used in place of a formal appraisal.